Want to know more?
Improve your health and safety culture and become an employer of choice.
Traction Plus, run by our partner Success Formula, helps identify problematic gaps and areas of risk in your business. All employees and employers anonymously complete a simple online assessment that looks at 15 key principles, practices, and behaviours relating to safety and risk.
The assessment data is then interpreted, and risks within your business are identified. The programme providers then facilitate problem-solving sessions and provide expert coaching and advice on how to improve capability and performance.
Traction Plus includes the following components.
- Preparation: meeting with senior leaders to:
- Clarify the purpose of the programme
- Identify key business issues
- Customise survey questions.
- Strategy: meeting with senior leaders to:
- Review the assessment report and data
- Complete a gap analysis and plan initiatives
- Finalise communication and focus of Traction results for staff.
- Group performance coaching: a facilitated session with a team (maximum eight) from a cross-section of your
- Brainstorm critical business problems
- Help identify risks and best actions to manage them
- Assign responsibility for actions.
- Train the trainer: professionals train staff members (usually frontline managers or health and safety
representatives – maximum of four) on how to:
- Share learnings from Traction Plus results with all staff
- Focus on key points to improve performance.
As a customer of NZI or Lumley you could be eligible to take part in this programme at no cost. Complete our online enquiry form to find out more.
This programme is a tool to help your business manage risk. It should not be relied on to satisfy compliance with any legal and other health and safety obligations.Go back