Want to know more?
When you’re hiring new employees, you want to know their attitudes toward safety or risk.
Recruiting Safety Aware Focused Employees (Rsafe) assesses a person’s risk probability of accidents or injury for pre-employment screening.
The assessment uses simple workplace and life experiences to register attitudes towards risk avoidance, stress tolerance, and driver attitude.
Rsafe assesses and reports on the following categories.
- Safety control – how much control a person believes they have over their own and others’ personal safety
- Risk avoidance – a measure of an individual’s ability to perceive a safety risk and distinguish between a constructive risk and a destructive risk
- Stress tolerance – measures how aware an individual is of their stress levels and how effectively they can cope with it
- Driver attitude – attitude to safe driving practises
- Professional operation – assessing the kind of professionalism and attention to detail that prevents small problems from escalating
- Quality orientation – measures focus on quality control, personal skills, desire to correct errors, and commitment to improvement
Fees may apply. Contact our team if you're interested in. We'll provide an access code to complete the RSAFE assessment.
This assessment tool is a tool to help your business manage risk. It should not be relied on to satisfy compliance with any legal and other health and safety obligations.Go back